Partners in the channel are invited to discover the advantages of the Instructure Learning Platform for customers in a free webinar — set to be held by QBS at 10:00am BST / 11:00am CET on Wednesday 14 September.
A learning management system is no longer a luxury, it’s a necessity — with schools and educational institutions all over the globe today demanding the ultimate in platform solutions for education.
With the Instructure Learning Platform, the vision of the smarter, more equitable classroom coupled with optimum learning outcomes can be realised.
- Canvas by Instructure — bringing together Canvas Learning Management System (LMS), video engagement, and curation, including Canvas Studio collaboration and a branded course catalogue system by Canvas Catalog.
- Impact by Instructure — helping teachers and students adopt educational technology to promote deeper engagement with learning with optimum utilisation of campus edtech ecosystems
Thrill your EMEA customers and prospects by helping them evolve their vision of a smarter 21st century classroom — Instructure is already empowering some 30 million educators and learners at nearly 7,000 organisations worldwide.
Join us on 14 September to learn more
Click here to register to learn how to maximise your Instructure sales channel, including strategies for:
- building profound, collaborative sales relationships
- growing value-added business and the bottom line
- customising your approach to your top target markets
- all with enhanced access to today’s most trusted edtech brand
At QBS, we have found that the Instructure Channel Sales Programme delivers world-class sales incentives and in-depth channel enablement. Your teams can rest assured they can receive top-flight support to grow their presence and related revenues in the expanding educational technology market. There’s also a strong VAR certification programme.
With organisations generally shifting to online learning, the demand for Instructure has never been greater — so it’s a fantastic time to leverage QBS extensive partner networks and local expertise as well.