If you want smarter PDF, eSign and document productivity tools for customers and partners, it could be time to ‘go Nitro‘.
Nitro — a corporate-grade, professional alternative to Adobe Acrobat and the like, can make workflows easy while keeping documentation legally compliant at an affordable price.
With Nitro exploding on the scene since 2005, document management is enabled by high-trust software with integrated identity checking functionality.
Go Nitro and enjoy 12 key features
- The ability to create PDFs that can be opened and viewed with any PDF software.
- The ability to easily merge or combine PDFs or other document types — the result is a single, searchable, shareable PDF file.
- The ability to add, delete or modify text and images in multiple windows at the same time
- The ability to insert, extract and rotate pages
- Apply and request electronic signatures any time, anywhere, on any desktop or tablet.
- Reviewing features include the ability to track, comment, annotate, mark up, and control versions.
- Conversions of any PDF document to or from Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint — regardless of device.
- Optical character recognition (OCR). Enjoy the ability to convert scans into searchable, editable PDF files, now with enhanced accuracy and detail.
- You can also white out or redact text and images for easy editing and form filling and to permanently delete all hidden data.
- Set user permissions to restrict copying, editing, and printing, via password protection and encryption.
- Work with Computer-Aided Design (CAD) drawings in PDF.
- Compare differences in text and images between two versions of a file.
Adopt ‘joined up thinking’ on workflows with Nitro
With Nitro, document management and the ever-increasing demands around regulatory compliance both get a boost.
Greater efficiency and lowered costs come from the ability to slash printing requirements and integrated yet lightweight eSigning capabilities.
And Nitro is digital, of course, so that means the potential for richer data insights and enhanced user management. Multiple bottlenecks to productivity occur at the knowledge-worker endpoint, so it makes sense to empower the endpoint itself with compliant digital documentation tools.
Digital document workflows can become a reality, seamlessly transitioning user activities from the desktop to the cloud, while enabling storage via the use of approved repositories — including in the cloud.
Also, account and license maintenance is easy with Nitro Admin.
Check out what Nitro users say in this YouTube video (8min) – click here.